Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Basics

My upcoming NCLEX examination is Friday, November 23, 2007 (the day after Thanksgiving). Today is October 16th which leaves me 38 days to prepare.

I decided to document this experience (or at least the last leg of it) because I found myself searching the web for study and testing testimonies. In case you do not know, NCLEX stands for National Council Licensure Examination. It is the exam that if successfully passed allows for state nursing licensure in the US. There are two NCLEX exams: one for registered nurses and one for licensed practical nurses. I am preparing for the former.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

~Jess~ said...

Thanks for commenting to me. Even though I don't know who you are . . . BEST OF LUCK! and STUDY HARD!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Wish you had found out about http://NurseReview.org before you took the exam. They really have lots of study question and more...

Anonymous said...

Nclex Practice Test

Anonymous said...

did you pass the nclex exam? ^_^
connect with me pls..
take my url.